It is impossible to imagine a modern kitchen without a large number of appliances. Electric appliances can greatly facilitate daily work and simplify and speed up the process of cooking. Without some appliances it is simply impossible to do in everyday life, and some devices can serve as a nice addition. Check commercial dishwashers review. Any housewife wants to see her kitchen convenient and functional, so every detail in it should be carefully thought out. Choosing kitchen appliances should be based on the work that will be done in the kitchen, as well as on what and how many dishes will be cooked.
Sometimes it can be difficult to decide on this or that household appliance, as there are a huge number of brands, and each manufacturer is in a hurry to offer their product, which has those or other positive qualities. You should pay attention not only to the popular brand, the design of the product and its advertising, but also to the reviews presented on the Internet. Often, only they can tell you how good and reliable the product is.
A large range of electrical appliances can be divided into several categories:
- Necessary appliances. To this group belongs appliances, without which it is difficult to imagine daily work in the kitchen.
- Additional equipment. Such products can be purchased not immediately, but they should be thought about after the purchase of basic equipment. Thanks to additional electrical appliances, you can greatly simplify and speed up cooking.
- Desires. In this list are usually appliances, without which it is quite possible to do without, but they would be a good gift and would be used from time to time.
- Useless Items. This category, surprisingly, has quite a long list of items that are not needed in the home. Their presence rather clutters up the space than adds to its functionality.
Without some appliances in the modern kitchen simply can not do without. They include:
- Refrigerator. Without this unit it is impossible to store food for a long time. In the villages it is often replaced by a cellar, but in a city apartment such a variant is unacceptable.
- Stove. It is impossible to cook a meal without using a stove. Now manufacturers of household appliances offer a variety of options for devices, including a separate oven with a cooktop. This is considered quite convenient, as it allows you to embed the technique, independently of each other. Thus, the space in the kitchen is saved and rationally used.
There are also other electrical appliances that are undoubtedly useful and without them it is also difficult to imagine the work in the kitchen. Here we can highlight:
- Electric kettle. For a long time, traditional kettles with a whistle have receded into the background, giving way to more modern electric models. They are much more convenient to use, as they boil water several times faster.
- Kitchen Combine. This is a very convenient device in everyday life, which can perform various functions: chop vegetables and fruits, grind meat into mince, knead dough, whip ingredients and even squeeze juice. Since the food processor is quite a large item, you should take care in advance about the place of its storage. Make a choice, guided not only by external data, but also by the number of necessary functions, additional attachments, as well as the ease of operation and cleaning of the device.
- Blender. Instead of a cumbersome combine, you can use a blender. Of course, he will not cope with all the work, but some functions can perform quite well. For example, chop fruits and vegetables, puree, whip cream or cream, make smoothies, sauces, etc.
- Microwave. Almost no modern kitchen is without the use of a microwave. Most often this item is used for defrosting food or warming up food, less often – for full-fledged cooking. But some models have a grill and convection function, which greatly increases the range of dishes cooked in it. In some cases, you may prefer an oven to a microwave, which will take up much less space in the kitchen. But the technique should be highly functional, capable of cooking in a variety of modes of all kinds of products.
- Coffee maker. Some people prefer to have a turkey at home, which, no doubt, takes up less space in the kitchen. This option will suit those who drink coffee not so often and in small quantities. Coffee drinkers would be better to choose a full-fledged coffee maker, capable of making coffee for several people at once in a short time. In addition, this option does not require constant control of the brewing process.
There are other electrical appliances that are not necessary and you can do without them in the daily kitchen work. But their presence will be an additional plus, as it will save time on cooking a particular dish or performing a particular process.
Useful and functional items are considered:
- Multicooker. This is a multifunctional kitchen appliance designed to cook a wide range of dishes. Using this technique, you can steam, stew, fry, boil, cook, bake, and heat various dishes. Multicooker is not in every kitchen, but now its popularity is increasing. The main reason for this is a significant savings in time and lack of need to control the cooking process.
- Juicer. Like the juicer, the juicer is not a mandatory item for the kitchen, especially if there is a food processor with a similar function. However, people who lead a healthy lifestyle and lovers of freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices simply cannot do without this device.
Before you buy a kitchen appliance, you should analyze its functionality and think about how useful it will be in your daily work. Appliance stores offer a wide range of products that can greatly facilitate cooking. It is impossible to do without some devices in the kitchen, and some will be considered a useful addition, but not a must-have item. Therefore, before buying, it is necessary to determine the list of appliances, so as not to buy something that will not be in demand later.